1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, giving a true history of the creation of heaven, earth, and humanity and containing a correct prophecy of the ages to come regarding heaven, earth, and the destiny of humanity. It is the authority for salvation and Christian living.
2. There is only one God. He is the creator of heaven and earth and of all living beings. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father (Creator), in His son (Savior), and as the Holy Ghost (indwelling Spirit). Jesus Christ is God manifested in flesh. He is both God and man.
3. Sin is the transgression of the commandments of God. Everyone has sinned and needs salvation. Salvation comes by grace through faith based on the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. The New Testament experience of salvation consists of repentance from sin, water baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, after which the Christian is to live a godly life
4. The suffering of the Lord Jesus Christ paid for the healing of our bodies. Matthew 8:17 says, …Himself took our infirmities and bare our sicknesses. Jesus said to believers, they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:18). Is there any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him
5. After we are saved from sin, we are commanded, Go, and sin no more (John 8:11). As Christians we are to love God and others. We should live a holy life inwardly and outwardly, and worship God joyfully. The supernatural gifts of the Spirit, including healing, are for the church today.
6. Jesus Christ is coming again to catch away His church. In the end will be the final resurrection and the final judgment. The righteous will inherit eternity in heaven, and the unrighteous eternity in hell.